We have a wide range of Computing and digital skills courses suitable for a beginner through to advanced learners.
A 2018 report conducted by Lloyds Bank UK Consumer Digital Index found that in the UK:
- 11.3 million people (21%) lack the full basic digital skills
- 4.3 million (8%) have no basic digital skills at all
- 5.4 million working adults (10%) are without basic digital skills
- people with a registered disability are 4 times as likely to be offline
- 28% of those aged 60+ are offline.
These statistics undoubtedly prove the need for essential digital skills, especially for adults.
Research has shown that those with high digital engagement see lifestyle and health benefits from this: 87% say it helps them to connect better with friends and family and 84% say it helps them to organise their life.
*You may be invited to attend an informal chat and skills check before attending any of our ICT courses.
Did you know that we also have digital Distance Learning courses to develop your knowledge, understanding and competence in a range of different IT areas in the comfort of your own home?