*Due to COVID-19 and the current guidance , we are collecting learners details so that we are able to contact you once classes can resume.
Did you know Spanish is the world’s second-most spoken language? Spanish is a truly international language and speaking it can introduce you to people in communities everywhere. But first, you have to learn the basics, from the alphabet to saying “you’re welcome.” This Beginners Spanish course will give you all you need to start your journey towards fluency in Spanish, or just the basics for your next trip to Spain.
By the end of the course you will be able:
- Greet someone at different times of the day
- Say how you are and ask someone’s else how they are
- Introduce yourself and others
- Say where you live
- Say what your nationality is and where you come from
- Learn the Spanish alphabet and spell your name and surname
- Exchange personal information
- Count from 0 to 100
- Introduce the member of your family
- Order drinks and food in a restaurant
Charges to be implemented once this course resumes
Course Type / Level
Who is this for?
This course is suitable for those who wish to start learning Spanish from beginner level.
For this course you will need a folder, an exercise book, and a pen. It would also be useful to have a Spanish & English Dictionary for you to use in class. Handouts will also be provided in class.
Age 19 +
EU/UK resident for the last 3 Years
Dates and Duration
Start Date: To Be Advised
Time: To be advised
Day: To be confirmed
Duration: To be confirmed
Billingham Community Centre
The Causeway, Billingham
After completing this course you can move on to Next Step Spanish.