This will be a very busy role serving on the counter of a busy car parts and accessories supplier. You will need to provide excellent customer service to trade and public customers, take payments, update stock records, help in stores and with bringing in deliveries.
You will have a varied workload, most importantly it will include providing excellent customer service to a range of customers and suppliers, over the phone, digitally, and in person.
It will also include:
• Greeting customers
• Taking payments
• Fulfilling orders
• Working on shop displays
• Helping with promotional campaigns
• Helping with incoming/outgoing deliveries
• Keeping the workplace clean, tidy, safe and secure
• Advising customers on different products
• Helping to resolve any customer complaints
Shifts to be confirmed. These will be over various days/shifts.
You will also spend 20% of your time in off the job training, mostly spent in our Billingham training centre.
You will be paid for time in training.
Total hours per week: 30.00
Apprenticeship standard Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 (GCSE)
About the Employer
This is a very busy car parts and accessories supplier based in Darlington, selling a very wide range of items to trade and public.
LEADA AUTO PARTS LTD
160 North Road
STOCKTON-ON-TEES BOROUGH COUNCIL
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Stockton Borough Council.
Contact Mike Elliott 07384243888 firstname.lastname@example.org
You will have a ‘workplace mentor’ who will provide you with training in your everyday job along with information advice and guidance.
You will also have an Assessor who will visit you in the workplace to observe you working and discuss the way you are working
You will also spend 20% of your time in ‘off the job training’, where you will attend lessons at Stockton Council Learning & Skills in Billingham
You will work towards a Customer Service apprenticeship which also includes Functional Skills qualifications in English and maths at Level 1 (you may be exempt from Functional Skills Level 1 depending on your previous qualifications)
Requirements and Prospects
• Very well organised
• Good maths and IT skills
• Able to carry heavy items and be on your feet for long periods
• Able to give great customer service
• Able to work to deadlines
• Great communication skills, in person, over the phone, and by email.
• Polite and friendly
• Calm and confident
• Honest and trustworthy
• Keen interest in cars/parts
• Good team worker, willing to get stuck in and help out
• GCSE Grade C/4 or above or equivalent in English Language and maths would be an advantage, if not you must be willing to work towards achieving Functional Skills in English and maths
• Excellent chance to stay on and progress within the company and gain further qualifications and skills
Things to consider ;
Are you able to get to the workplace location:
160 North Road,
and the training location:
Stockton Council Learning & Skills Service,
Billingham Community Centre,
Are you capable of physical work including being on your feet for long periods and also some potentially heavy lifting.
Do you have an interest in cars and parts?