This will be a busy and varied admin support role, based at Goldies Bar in Stockton. You will be providing all aspects of admin support to the company accountant and also the venue manager, helping with all health & safety paperwork and schedules. Your main duties will involve all aspects of admin support, keeping property details up to date etc.
Duties to include:
- Telephone work (Inbound and outbound calls)
- Talking to customers and answering their questions
- Finding and approaching new customers
- Helping to deal with customer complaints and questions.
- Computer work
- Sending and replying to emails and customer enquiries
- Maintaining records (spreadsheet work)
- Making sure H&S documents are accurate and up to date and assisting the manager with all health and safety checks
- Helping with promotions and promotional materials
- Helping with social media output
- Photocopying and scanning
- Helping with accounts work (this may include cashing up)
- Helping with stocktakes and recording results
- Weekly wage £124.50
- Working week
Your week will include one day in the Training Centre. Shifts will vary so you will need to be flexible. You will do a minimum of 30 hours per week and will also spend 20% of your time in off the job training, you will be paid for training time.
Total hours per week: 30.00
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
About the Employer
This will be a Business Admin Apprenticeship based at the office above 'Goldies Bar' in Stockton town centre, providing admin support to Yarm Property Management and the other businesses such as Goldies Bar and other leisure venues.
Yarm Property Management is a busy property management company that looks after a range of property and businesses.
Yarm Property Management Ltd
The Sir Thomas Brown Pub
STOCKTON-ON-TEES BOROUGH COUNCIL
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Stockton Borough Council
Mike Elliott 07384243888 firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an apprenticeship vacancy. You will have a work place mentor and also an Assessor who visits you in the workplace.
You will attend the Training Centre in Billingham one day a week for portfolio work and you will learn more about the theory side of the job as well as laws and regulations.
You will complete a Customer Service Level 2 and also Functional Skills Level 1 in English, and maths. You may be exempt from the Functional Skills aspect if you already have sufficient grades in these areas.
You will select units of study with your employer and your Assessor to match your duties, these will include things such as Health & Safety in the workplace, team working skills etc.
You will also complete a Unit in Employment Rights & Responsibilities.
Requirements and Prospects
- Good computer skills
- Confident telephone/communication skills
- Accurate approach to work
- Good eye for detail
- Eager to learn
- Confident communicator
GCSE C/4 or above in English Language, and maths would be an advantage, or you must be willing to undertake Functional Skills qualifications.
Chance to continue learning and progress within the company.
Things to consider
Can you get to the work location (Stockton Town Centre) and the training location (Billingham)?