Duties to include:
- Responsible for one’s own, co-workers and stakeholders health and safety
- Daily checks of all depot stock lists to ensure BTL system is accurate in terms of equipment location and status
- Liaise closely with Tank Planner and Truck Planners in regard of equipment availability and M&R / testing requirements
- Manage the availability of equipment under repair/new tanks and ensure depots keep on track of pre-agreed timescales for repairs/availabilities whilst keeping the BTL system live in regard of tank status
- Add new tanks to the BTL system (both BTL own and selected 3rd party) through obtaining at least the minimum required information
- Keeping tank information correct in BTL system and departmental spreadsheets
- Assist with invoice processing of the M&R supplier base and with your team, ensure all invoices are actioned within the required timeframe
- Separation of the job invoices to be processed through the BTL system and non-jobs invoices, recording and capturing their values via the agreed process
- Evaluate and approve estimates for items such as, but not limited to, vacuum tests, pressure tests, seal replacement whilst escalating any non-approved estimates to the M&R Manager
- Highlight to customer service and pricing teams any incorrect price information held by the company
- Weekly wage
- Working week
Shifts to be confirmed. Total hours per week: 30.00
- Expected duration
- Possible start date
15 Mar 2021
- Date posted
4 days ago
Level 2 (GCSE)
About the Employer
About the employer
Bulk Tainer Logistics is a privately owned business established in 2009 and experts in bulk liquid logistics.
We are a provider of bespoke transport services for the shipment of bulk liquid products on a global basis.
Our company goal and vision is to be one of the very best logistic isotank operators in the world. We feel that, although there will always be opportunities to improve, we are already well on the way to being a global class leading organisation within our specialist sector.
We strongly believe the way to achieve our primary goals is to continue to grow a first class team of logistics personnel, who are determined, knowledgeable and proud to be part of the Bulk Tainer team within every department and office.
Our young and high-specification fleet of chemical, feed and food grade tank containers ensure that we can offer a complete logistics solution for both short and deep sea bulk liquid transport.
BULK TAINER LOGISTICS (EUROPE) LIMITED
22 Ellerbeck Court
STOCKTON-ON-TEES BOROUGH COUNCIL
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Stockton Borough Council
Michael Elliott 07384243888 firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive regular training and guidance form your work place mentor. You will also work towards achieving a Level 2 Customer Service Apprenticeship which also includes English and maths Functional Skills although you may be exempt from the Functional Skills depending on your previous qualifications.
You will spend 80% of your time working for the employer and 20% of your time in off the job training, this will mostly take place at Stockton Council Learning & Skills in Billingham.
You will have lots of support and many opportunities to develop an succeed.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Requirements and Prospects
- Competent in the use of I.T. system, outlook, excel etc.
- Reasonable level of mathematics and ability to perform basic calculations
- An ability to work well under pressure
- Communicate with various departments to achieve common goals
- Consistently accurate and a keen attention for detail
- Excellent team player demonstrating loyalty and commitment to the organisation and team members
- English Language and maths at GCSE grade C/4 or above (or equivalent) would be an advantage. Must be willing and able to pass Functional Skills qualifications in English and maths if required
- An ICT qualification would also be an advantage
Excellent future prospects with great opportunities to develop and succeed within the business.
Things to consider
Are you able to get to the work location - Stokesley Business Park, 22 Ellerbeck Ct, Stokesley, Middlesbrough TS9 5PT and the training location Stockton Council Learning & Skills, Billingham Community Centre, The Causeway, Billingham, TS23 2DA.