This will be a varied and interesting role, you will get involved with lots of different activities and tasks, you will provide excellent customer service to all service users. This is a small and friendly team where everyone helps out and gets stuck in with lots of different duties including taking care of the centre.
This will be a varied and interesting role, you will get involved with lots of different activities and tasks, you will provide excellent customer service to all service users. This is a small and friendly team where everyone helps out and gets stuck in with lots of different duties including taking care of the centre. Other duties will include:
- Make and take phone calls
- Liaise with service users, customers, suppliers and other organisations
- Send and receive emails
- All expected admin duties including filing, photocopying, printing, supporting meetings etc.
- Helping with events and activities
- Helping with social media output
- To give first class customer service and provide all service users with a warm welcome
- Help with marketing activities
- Help customers resolve any issues they may have and follow complaints procedures
- Play an active role in health and safety duties
- Help with keeping the centre clean, tidy, safe, and secure
- Weekly wage £129.00
- Working week
You will work a minimum of 30 hours per work including 20% of your time spent in off the job training (you will also be paid for time spent in training). Your shifts will vary depending on the activities and may include evening and weekend work.
Total hours per week: 30.00
About the Employer
Our Aims and Values
- To overall raise aspirations of Children and Young People within our community
- To widen participation in positive recreational activity
- To reduce levels of anti-social behaviour & youth crime in our own community
- To lower levels of Young People who are not in Education, Training or Employment
- To promote Community cohesion between people of all ages
- To develop training, work experience and employment opportunities through our own networks
- Always community based
- Holistic approach to all situations
- Always a “Can Do” attitude
- Leading by example
- Business Minded
- Fully inclusive
BCT Aspire Cic
STOCKTON-ON-TEES BOROUGH COUNCIL
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Stockton Borough Council
Michael Elliott 07384243888 firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive training and support from your colleagues every day and also spend 20% of your time in off the job training working towards your Customer Service Apprenticeship with Stockton Council Learning & Skills (this training is usually delivered at the Training Centre in Billingham). You will also have an Assessor who will visit you in the workplace and help you work towards achieving your qualifications. Your apprenticeship will also include Functional Skills in English and Maths, but you may be exempt depending from your previous qualifications.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Requirements and Prospects
- Good computer skills
- Social media skills
- Good communication skills including over the telephone
- Polite and friendly
- Well organised
- Good eye for detail
GCSE C or above or equivalent in English Language and maths would be an advantage. You must be willing to work towards achieving Functional Skills in English and maths if needed.
An ICT qualification would also be an advantage.
Good chance to develop with the organisation and also gain other qualifications in future.