There are lot's of reasons why studying an apprenticeship is a great option:
- As an apprentice you will be employed and be paid at least the minimum wage for apprentices which is currently £4.15 per hour for the first 12 months or your apprenticeship.
- You will have no course costs to pay for the training.
- You will spend 20% of your time in off the job training where you work on your qualification with support from your Tutor.
- You will have a work place mentor who will support you in your daily activities at work and your Assessor will also visit you in the workplace.
- You’ll get at least 20 days paid holiday per year, plus bank holidays.
- You will gain industry recognised and respected qualifications.